Come and discover the world of robotics in a hands-on, fun engaging session!
Discover what automation means, how sensors work and what really happens inside a robot’s brain!
Students will use a variety of mini-robots to explore creativity while learning key programming and engineering concepts. Working their way through design challenges, problem-solving mazes, and even bowling with their robo-buddies.
Junior Robotics is a fantastic opportunity for students age 6-9 to bring their creativity and science skills together. Featuring interactive activities covering sensors, logic, basic programming skills and heaps of robo-testing opportunities.
What students will learn
- Basic programming
- Common robotics concepts
- RGB sensors and basic physics
- Teamwork skills
- Problem-solving and mathematical skills
No prior experience is required for Junior Robotics, and our small group sizes and excellent tutors ensure that each student can learn at a pace that suits them.
What will students take home
- A copy of any cheat sheets or references
- A copy of any files or assets
- A fantastic creative-tech experience
- A Firetech Certificate
Who is this course suitable for?
No prior experience is required but there are some prerequisites for attending this course:
- Must be between age 6 and 9 at start of course
* Outdoor activities dependent on location and weather. ** some software only available as trial. We arrange a discounted rate with the publishers for our campers when possible.