Robotics is a rich environment for exploring engineering and programming.
Course Length: 2 Day Course
Delivery format: In person teaching in small groups (max 8)
Suitable for: Age 6 – 9
Pre-requisites: No prior experience required
System Requirements: All equipment provided.
Day Structure: 4 x 45 Minute Sessions, with 15 Minute Breaks & 45 Minutes for Lunch
Discover what automation means, how sensors work and what really happens inside a robot’s brain!
Students will use a variety of mini-robots to explore creativity while learning key programming and engineering concepts. Working their way through design challenges and problem-solving mazes.
What students will learn
- Basic programming
- Common robotics concepts
- RGB sensors and basic physics
- Teamwork skills
- Problem-solving and mathematical skills
No prior experience is required for Junior Robotics, and our small group sizes and excellent tutors ensure that each student can learn at a pace that suits them.
What will students take home
- A copy of any cheat sheets or references
- A copy of any files or assets
- A fantastic creative-tech experience
- A Firetech Certificate
Who is this course suitable for?
No prior experience is required but there are some prerequisites for attending this course:
- Must be between age 6 and 9 at start of course
* Outdoor activities dependent on location and weather. ** some software only available as trial. We arrange a discounted rate with the publishers for our campers when possible.