Inspire future innovators straight from school!
Fire Tech nurtures, inspires and creates young digital makers aged 7 to 17 across Australia.
Our term time after school programmes run for one hour, once a week, for 10 weeks. The curricula includes coding, robotics, engineering with electronics, video game design, app design, creative design and much more!
Beyond our courses, we are also one of the go-to resources for families as they grapple with how to make sure that their children are future-ready.
THE FIRE TECH DIFFERENCE
We provide your students:
- Expert tutors from leading universities (all WWC checked and trained)
- Proprietary curriculum covering the most current tech trends
- Original project-based learning
Benefits for your school:
- Innovative offering for your students
- Extensions to your existing tech curricula
- A partner engaging with parents around tech subjects
- We provide all specialist equipment, tutors, resources plus marketing language and material
- We can handle all aspects of enrolment application and liaise directly with the parent