Junior Makers will enjoy:
- The company of fellow Junior Maker members who want to make stuff and have fun together
- Awesome Tech experts to guide you through your tech explorations
- Lots of cool kit to try (robots, electronics, programming kits, music and much more)
- A chance to enhance your tech skills
- Up-to-date equipment and techniques that are hard to find out about at school or at home
What topics will I cover?
We’ll be covering a variety of topics over the school term. Below is some of the things we will be covering:
- Designing Games and Apps
- Koding with Kano
- Makey Makey Music
- Makey Makey Minecraft
- Modding Minecraft with Java
- Robotics with Ozobot
- Creative Electronics with Breadboards
What coding experience is required?
None at all!
This is your chance to gain new skills and build on your existing tech know-how. There will be no learning how to use a PowerPoint or Word here – we provide the opportunity to look at new technology and coding. We cater to different levels of experience and have experts on hand to help and challenge you!