Become a part of the incredible Maker Movement by using one of the most popular and exciting games on the planet – Minecraft!
In this holiday course you will make your own world, blocks and structures, and even experiment with different materials to create physical game controllers. As a Minecraft Maker at Fire Tech Camp, you will be thrown into an intensive mix of creativity, gaming and engineering and come out of it with an impressive command of important computing concepts, practical making skills, and an enhanced understanding of how to expand and enjoy your Minecraft universe. This camp is ideal for junior makers aged 9-12.
During this course, students will:
- Learn the basis of gameplay in Minecraft
- Create a 3D world using cross-platform tools
- Customise blocks using skins, attributes and behaviours
- Create electronics circuits with Redstone
- Build and importing complex structures with MCEdit
- Design and build a physical controller with a Makey Makey**
Please note: All listed prices do not include discounts and promotions.
These will be applied at checkout.