Students will learn skills to mix their own tracks and turn their physical environment into an arena of musical instruments, with the help of some conductive paint and special software!
The course covers:
- How to use commercial digital music production software
- How to create your own unique sounds
- Basic music theory
- Musical structures and techniques for composing an original piece of music
- How to turn your environment into an Ableton controller with Makey Makey and conductive paints
- How to record and process your music
Course participants will have the opportunity to work with the industry’s leading Digital Audio Workstations. Whether you are a budding producer or complete novice, this course enables each person to build on the skills they have already, while benefiting from working with your peers in a fun and relaxed environment.
Please note: All listed prices do not include discounts and promotions.
These will be applied at checkout.