Students with no prior coding experience have the opportunity to dive into Python through our structured curriculum, which will have them being programmers from day one! Our expert instructors will also help to extend those students with prior knowledge of Python, as they work through their projects.
The course covers:
- Fundamentals of coding – key concepts and structure of languages and projects
- Project design – theory and practice for creating a simple game or app
- Coding – participants will learn to code in Python, work on mini-projects, building graphical interfaces, games and problem-solving routines.
- Debugging – identifying issues within code and finding solutions to fix them
- Logical understanding – Tackling problems in a logical and broken down manner.