Students with no prior coding experience have the opportunity to dive into Python through our 2 days structured curriculum, which will have them being programmers from day one!
The course covers:
- Fundamentals of coding – key concepts and structure of languages and projects
- Project design – theory and practice for creating a simple game or app
- Coding – participants will learn to code in Python, work on mini-projects, building graphical interfaces, games and problem-solving routines.
- Debugging – identifying issues within code and finding solutions to fix them
- Logical understanding – Tackling problems in a logical and broken down manner.